Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Date to Enjoy

Image from Highvibe.com
So, my husband and I went out for dinner and drinks last night at a local hot spot.

He enjoyed  a top shelf whiskey, calamari and a salad.  I asked the waitress for a glass of water, hold the lemon.....and a Merlot.

We had a great time and I was even accused of flirting with the father of my children ;}

Wasn't 100% non-GMO, but I learned something:

I can enjoy an organic allergy free portabella mushroom sauteed with redpeppers, peas, and garlic and an organic baked potato at home while the babysitter is putting the kids to bed, pack a couple of organic Medjool Dates and organic sea-salted roasted sunflower seeds and I'm good to go for a fantastic night out with the hubs.

It's a process. One day I'll find a non-gmo vineyard, and get my wine on at home before hand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment